PLEASE NOTE: Not all webbing options shown are available in all regions. An additional charge may be applied for non-stocked webbing options. Please contact your local Tensator office to find out which options are available in your region.
889T2 - Advance Dual Line Post
The Advance Dual Line Post can be used with the following base types...
The Advance Dual Line Post is available with the following finishes...
Brushed Stainless Steel
and with the following standard printed messages...
Why buy Tensabarrier®? Click here to find out more.
Why to choose a 889T2 Advance Dual Line Tensabarrier®?
- Invaluable for keeping control of areas of highfoot fall or where children are, as the second line of webbing prevents them from running out of the queue
- 35° displacement angle, preventing the barrier from easily toppling over and causing unnecessary damage
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection
- Originally patented Tensator centrifugal breaking system to make the Tensabarrier® the safest barrier on the market
- Accommodates a full range of accessories to allow optimum use of space
- Mild steel Tensabrrier®, making them more robust than aluminium alternatives