PLEASE NOTE: Not all webbing options shown are available in all regions. An additional charge may be applied for non-stocked webbing options. Please contact your local Tensator office to find out which options are available in your region.
TAL - Tensalarm Post
The Tensalarm Post can be used with the following base types...
The Tensalarm Post is available with the following finishes...
Brushed Stainless Steel
and with the following standard printed messages...
Why to choose a Tensalarm Tensabarrier®?
- 35° displacement angle, preventing the barrier from easily toppling over and causing unnecessary damage
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection
- Originally patented Tensator centrifugal breaking system to make the Tensabarrier® the retractable webbing barrier on the market
- Accommodates a full range of accessories to allow optimum use of space
- Mild steel Tensabrrier®, making them more robust than aluminium alternatives