Updated on: 23rd May 2018
- This policy was last updated on the date that appears at the top of this policy.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your browser or the hardware of your computer or other device to allow a website to recognise you as a user when you return to the website, either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). Other similar files work in the same way and we use the word ‘cookie’ in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to use our live chat.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site and to embed functionality from third party services. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, remember your preferences (for example, to pre-populate form content you’ve already entered previously) and to integrate useful services provided by third party providers into our Site e.g. live chat, YouTube videos, landing pages and relevant pop-ups.
- HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
- If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this Site (or, indeed, on any other site) you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how.
- Alternatively, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer, as well as more general information about cookies. Please note that, as these websites are not owned or operated by us, we are not responsible for any of the content on them.
- Please be aware that restricting cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of all the features or services available on this Site.
- MAIN COOKIES USED BY US ON OUR SITE
- A list of the main cookies used by us on this Site together with details about what each is used for can be found at First Party Cookies at the end of this policy.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- The third party cookies used in connection with this Site include:
- Embedded third party content. Some of the content on our Site (e.g. live chat, YouTube videos, forms, buttons and pop-ups) is provided by online services operated by third parties. When you visit a page containing content from one of these services, a cookie may be set by the relevant third party.
- A list of the third party cookies used in connection with this Site can be found at Third Party Cookies at the end of this policy.
- EMAIL TRACKING
- Some of the emails we send to you may contain a ‘web beacon pixel’ (clear GIFs) or tracked links which allows us to identify when you have opened the email and to verify which links contained in the email you have accessed. We use this information to determine which parts of our emails are of most interest to you.
- You can delete the pixel by deleting the email. If you do not wish to download the pixel to your computer or other device, you can ensure this by selecting to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML, or not opening pictures in your email.
- Alternatively you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by contacting us at email@example.com.
- CONTACT US
- If you have any questions or concerns about cookies or your privacy when using this Site, please contact us as follows:
By post at Tensator Ltd, Unit 7 Danbury Court, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6TS, United Kingdom.
By telephone on: +44 (0) 1908 684600.
By email at GDPR@tensator.com.
First Party Cookies
|Cookie||Name||Type and Expiry||Category and Purpose|
|Scroll History||@@History/@@scroll|#||First party cookie
Persistent cookie: 6 months
This cookie stores your scroll location in history for easy navigation and website functionality.
|Cookie Banner||cookie_notice_accepted||First party cookie
Persistent cookie: 3 months
This cookie checks and stores your cookie preference information so the cookie banner doesn’t show every time you visit our website.
|Device Pixel Ratio||device_pixel_ratio||First party cookie
Persistent cookie: Session
This cookie checks device pixel density to offer correct sizing for displays with different pixel densities, such as Apple’s Retina Display.
Third Party Cookies
|Cookie||Name||Category and Purpose|
These cookies are used to collect information about how you and other visitors use our Site, which we use to help improve it. These cookies collect information that does not identify you personally, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the Site from and the pages they have visited.
If you would like to disable to collection of data by these cookies please install the opt out tool available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|Functionality and Analytical:
Hubspot is an inbound marketing platform which provides webpages, forms, pop-ups and other website interaction features. These cookies store information to ease functionality and usability, such as store form data for pre-population and visitor data to serve content.
In addition to functionality, some cookies are used for analysis by collecting anonymous statistical data related to the user’s website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded.
These cookies are used to store information on you for the use with the live chat feature on the website, such as which pages have been visited and current page, so we can provide support accordingly.
These cookies are used to identify trusted web traffic and provide cached website data for website functionality when webservers are down.