PLEASE NOTE: Not all webbing options shown are available in all regions. An additional charge may be applied for non-stocked webbing options. Please contact your local Tensator office to find out which options are available in your region.
886 - Facility Post With NightView Webbing
The Facility Post With NightView Webbing can be used with the following base types...
The Facility Post With NightView Webbing is available with the following finishes...
and with the following standard printed messages...
NightViewTM from Tensator® is the world's first interwoven reflective webbing. This high quality solution will improve visibility of potential hazards and create a safer working environment. The Tensabarrier® 886 Facility post is ideal for all weather environments. The robust plastic stanchion is screw fixed to the recycled heavy duty base for easy disassembly and storage. The recycled rubber base has easy carry handles, which makes this safety barrier easy to transport.
NightView webbing is available in 2.3/7’5” and 3.5m/11’4”. This Tensabarrier® is compatible with all other Tensabarriers and receiver posts
886 Facility Tensabarrier® with NightViewTM Webbing
- Reflective, hard wearing webbing that improves visability in all weather and lighting conditions
- Hard wearing base can be walked on or driven over and will still retain its shape, making it ideal for use in warehouses, loading bags, construction sites and manufacturing facilities
- Stanction and base can be detached from one another; making them easy to store
- Plastic post available in 2 finishes
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection
- Originally Patented Tensator centrifugal breaking system making it the safest retractable belt barrier system
- Accommodates a full range of accessories
We'll locate the product for you