PLEASE NOTE: Not all webbing options shown are available in all regions. An additional charge may be applied for non-stocked webbing options. Please contact your local Tensator office to find out which options are available in your region.
887 - Utility Post
Basic, Fixed and Removable
The Utility Post can be used with the following base types...
The Utility Post is available with the following finishes...
and with the following standard printed messages...
The 887 Utility Tensabarrier® stanchion is a great value, practical safety barrier specifically designed for use in industrial applications within the health and safety sector. This saftey barrier is a powder steel stanchion with a black NoScruffTM ABS base construction, which makes it a robust and rugged performer. This high visibility, mild steel, retractable webbing barrier is designed to improve visual safety within warehouses, logistics centres and factories. Compatible with 2.3m/7'5" and 3.65m/13' webbing.
This Tensabarrier® is compatible with 2.3m / 7'5", 3.65m / 13' webbing and receiver
Why choose the 888 Safety Tensabarrier®?
- Supplied with a hardwearing black plastic anti-scuff base as standard
- Mild steel post available in yellow or red powder coat finish
- Solid physical barrier; perfect for protecting people form dangerous areas
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection
- Originally patented Tensator centrifugal breaking system making it the safest retractable belt barrier
- Accommodates a full range of accessories
We'll locate the product for you