PLEASE NOTE: Not all webbing options shown are available in all regions. An additional charge may be applied for non-stocked webbing options. Please contact your local Tensator office to find out which options are available in your region.
No additional base types are available for the Magnetic Post.
The Magnetic Post is available with the following finishes...
and with the following standard printed messages...
Why choose a Magnetic Post Tensabarrier®?
- Four magnets underneath the post base help to maintain an equal balance of force optimising post stability
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection
- Originally patented Tensator centrifugal breaking system to make the Tensabarrier® the safest barrier on the market
- Accommodates a full range of accessories to allow optimum use of space
- When the magnetic base is connected to the steel plate it takes a force greater than 316kg to lift vertically
- Mild steel floor plate can be sunk into or simply screwed onto the floor, or fixed with adhesive tape
- Only one person needed to deploy and remove
- The steel plate is only 220mm in diameter and 3mm thick, with chamfered edge, which reduces the risk of a trip hazard when the post is not connected